Chief Technical Analyst
A chartered market technician with over 40 years of experience as a market analyst.
- Member of the Market Technicians Association
- Former Chairman of Options Floor Trading Committee and 10 year member of COMEX
- Author of 2 best selling books:
- Take Charge of your Money Now
- The Market Guys 5 Points for Trading success
- Regular Guest Speaker for Tony Robbins Wealth Mastery & T. Harv Ecker’s NWA seminar series.
- Travels the world teaching innovative techniques for accumulating wealth using solid risk management strategies.
- Regular guest on Fox Business, PBS and ABC television and a regular contributor on Serious Money Radio.
- Co-host for “Wealth & Wisdom” PBS television station WXEL
AJ Monte is a CMT (chartered market technician) with over 40 years as a market analyst. According to the CMT Assocation, this qualification ensures a "deep knowledge in technical analysis" and is "awarded to those who demonstrate mastery of a core body of knowledge of investment risk in portfolio management settings." Learn more about the CMT program here.